Igloo specialises in sustainable development and investment. A partnership of pension and life funds formed in 2002 and managed by Aviva Investors, it was referred to by the United Nations as the "world's first responsible real estate fund". Each scheme adheres to the exacting standards of Igloo's pioneering Sustainable Investment policy, "Footprint"® (see link on the left).
Check out the Igloo website for more, here.
And, don't just take our word for it, here's a selection of the awards we've picked up along the way...
- Promoting Economic Growth, Porth Teigr (Placemaking Awards 2014)
- Built Environment, Porth Teigr (Guardian Sustainable Business Awards 2012)
- Development of the Year, Porth Teigr (Insider Wales 2012)
- Commercial Developer of the Year, Igloo (Insider Wales 2011)
- Best New Public Space, Bermondsey Square (London Planning Awards 2011)
- Sustainable Client of the Year, Igloo (UK Green Building Council / Building Magazine 2009)
- Regeneration Project of the Year, Bermondsey Square (Estates Gazette Green Awards 2009)
Bermondsey Square, London - an Igloo project